Who we are
This Website is operated by Wefuture Limited. We are a company organized under the laws of England and Wales, with the following registered address: Suite 319-3, 1 Royal Exchange Avenue, London, United Kingdom, EC3V 3LT (“Wefuture”, we, We, our, us, as applicable).
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our Website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this Website (this speeds up your access to the Website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our Website;
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our Website and to help us better understand our users’ requirements;
- to tailor content and information that we may send or display to you and otherwise personalize your experience while interacting with our Website and to otherwise improve the functionality of the services we provide you;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests;
- display messages which offer a selection of products and services based on what you are viewing on our Website, which are presented to you when you visit other selected websites, which is also known as online behavioural advertising;
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable;
- remember your language and country of choice and presenting relevant content.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- “Session cookies”, means cookies that allow our Website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterward.
- “Persistent cookies”, means cookies that are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our Website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- “Strictly necessary cookies”, means cookies that are essential for you to be able to navigate our Website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
- “Performance cookies”, means cookies that collect information about how you use our Website, e.g. which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous and is only used to improve how our Website works.
- “Functionality cookies”, means cookies that allow our Website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- “Targeting cookies”, means cookies that are also known as advertising cookies, and are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our Website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the Website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
The table below provides more information about the cookies we and our third-party service providers use and why.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this Website.
You can choose to opt out of this type of cookies permanently by going to http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Please note, that if you delete your cookies after having opted out, we will no longer know that you have opted out, so the banners from our third party service providers will reappear when you visit other selected websites (see below).
We currently do not support any ‘Do Not Track’ browser settings. This is because no common Internet Standard has been developed to specify what ‘Do Not Track’ entails. Please refer to the Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to opt out of online interest-based advertising?
Online interest-based advertising is a way of serving advertisements on the websites you visit and making them more relevant to you and your interests.
Shared interests are grouped together based upon previous web browsing activity and web users are then served advertising which matches their shared interests. In this way, advertising can be made as relevant and useful as possible. Relevant ads can also be delivered based upon the website content you have just been viewing. This is known as ‘retargeting’.
For more information refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
There are a number of sites which can help you opt out of online interest-based advertising from the third party advertising agencies that operate online interest-based advertising for website publishers. These include: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Please note that opting out of online interest-based advertising using those services:
- does not mean that the advertising of our products and services on our Website will stop being personalised to your interests;
- may not stop all online interest-based advertising because it only applies to those third party advertising agencies that have signed up to those services; and
- does not mean that there will no more advertising on our Website or other websites you access. However, the advertising that you do see is likely to be less relevant to your interests.
How to contact us
1 Royal Exchange Avenue,
London EC3V 3LT
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on February 1, 2019.
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you via email.